Huge Estate Sale Today Through Sunday

10 Jul 2015 06:44 #1 by RivendaleFarms
Good morning! The estate sale at my folks' place in Pine (Shaffer's Crossing) starts today and it's huge. Really, really huge. Victorian furniture, antiques galore, looms, lots of tools (my dad was a woodworker), lighting, artwork, and more. Here's the link, click on the link that says Pictures and you'll see all the pics. Fri 9-3, Sat 9-3, Sun 10-2. 34727 Circle Dr, Pine, CO. Please no parking in the driveway, that's for loading only, parking on street instead.

www.denvergypsyboys.com/sale/972015

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jul 2015 21:03 #2 by RivendaleFarms
Update: tomorrow (Sunday) is the last day of the sale and it's half price day! Hours for Sunday are 10-2. Thank you again to everyone who has come by, both for any purchases since that supports my mom and also for the wonderful comments about the house they built. Thank you!

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

11 Jul 2015 22:10 #3 by ScienceChic
I hope you had a great turnout so far this weekend Rivendale, thanks for letting us know about the estate sale! Your parents' house is beautiful (it's posted in the Real Estate classifieds, btw).

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Jul 2015 16:17 #4 by NeutralGuy
Stopped by late today most the items I saw online that might work for me were gone.

Just wanted to add what a cool house I am sure it will sell if my wife and I were in the market she would be all over it.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds