Happy Blue Moon Day Sale Today ONLY! Get One Half Off One Item!

31 Jul 2015 12:13 #1 by Lunas Mandala
HAPPY BLUE MOON DAY!!!

In honor of this rare event that only happens "Once in a Blue Moon", Luna's is offering a never heard of one day only Special! Today, Friday, July 31st, come in and get HALF OFF 1 ITEM!!! (Cannot be applied towards layaways or consignment items)

This Month at Luna's there is a lot going on:
~ Natalie is back in town for Theta Healing and Thai Massage...each is unique in it's own right and appointments are limited (for the next 2 weeks) so contact the shop to set up your appointment or to inquire more about them. 720-937-4217

~ Om Saturday brings Mindy back for intuitive readings on Saturday, August 15th from 10-4; readings are $1/minute and Taspen's Organic Tea and gluten free snacks will be available.

~ Conifer Area Chamber of Commerce is doing another Highway Cleanup! Join us Saturday, August 22nd to help keep our area beautiful! If you are interested in helping, please contact me before the event so I can give you the details.

~ Music at Meyers only has 3 shows left! Thursdays, August 6th, 20th and 27th! Luna's will have a tent at the last 2 so be sure and stop by! Visit their website for more information www.musicatmeyers.com

Have a most gloriously blessed August....

Thought for the Month:
"What we know is a drop...
What we don't know is an ocean..."
~ Isaac Newton

--
Peace
Luna
Luna's Mandala

Unique Gifts Inspired by Nature
Luna's Mandala is located at:
Aspen Park Village Center
25797 Conifer Rd, B-204, Conifer, CO 80433
720-937-4217
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.lunasmandala.com/

We are open:
Tuesdays - Friday, 11-5; Saturdays 10-4.; Sundays Per Chance (call before)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds