Chicken Coop Builder to Avoid

06 Sep 2015 10:53 #1 by BobbyMcGee
Hi Colorado chicken owners,
I just wanted to post a warning to the mountain community about a Denver company, 5280 Coops, owned by Jason Cordova and Christine Romero. I recommend that you save yourself a lot of time, money, and frustration and avoid doing business with these people. I had a very bad experience with them. In summary, he did not finish what was agreed to in our contract and he did not finish it per the schedule in our contract. The coop was supposed to be completed in 7-10 days (no more than 20 days, weather dependent; however, weather was not an issue). After almost 2 months, the coop was still not done and I had to get someone else to finish it. I tried to resolve our dispute through the BBB, but he never responded. They are likely not doing business as 5280 Coops any longer - I don't know what their new business name is. He has advertised on Craigslist with the attached picture, stating that they build sturdy, predator proof coops. He doesn't list the business name on the ad (should have been my first clue that he was dishonest). I hope this info helps someone avoid a terrible experience like mine.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds