LOVE The Skin You're In!!

12 Oct 2015 13:52 #1 by InnerGlow
Inner Glow Skin Care,
720 343 9582
www.myinnerglowskincare.com

FALL FACIAL SPECIALS
Fall is here. My absolute favorite time of year. The leaves turning colour and falling to the ground reminds me so much of England. It also reminds me that our skin is in need of repair from the summer sun. I've put together two fabulous facials for you all. I've heard through the grapevines that not everyone is a fan of pumpkin :-) so there is a cranberry alternative. Both are relaxing as well as being repairing and rejuvenating Enjoy!

PUMPKIN PEEL FACIAL

Pumpkin Enzyme mask is packed with enzymes from fresh, organic pumpkin that naturally exfoliate, soften and even out skin tone. Pumpkin Enzyme Mask is formulated with a blend of essential fats and vitamins to moisturize and nourish the skin and to help neutralize free radicals that contribute to premature aging.

• Stimulates cell turnover enzymatically
• Enzymes help unclog pores and dissolve sebum
• Skin texture and tone benefits from exfoliation
• Skin is hydrated and better prepared to retain moisture
• Helps reduce hyperpigmentation

$59 Regular price $85

CRANBERRY PEEL FACIAL
Cranberry Enzyme Mask is formulated with real cranberry and papaya which contain exfoliating enzymes for softening and retexturizing skin.

• Dissolves sebum and exfoliates dead skin cells
• Improves skin texture and helps retain skin moisture
• Helps soften and smooth rough skin
• Provides anti-aging benefits
• Stimulates collagen production

$59 Regular price $85

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom"
~ Anais Nin
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds