Mountain Girl Photography 2016 Calendars on Sale Now

08 Nov 2015 15:31 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Mountain Girl Photography has been so generous sharing many of her beautiful photos on our Facebook page this year, and now we can buy a collection of some of her best on her 2016 calendar!

2016 Calendar Preview Full Page Style

OPTION #1 is an 11x17" full-sized vertical photo every month of the year! The days and dates of the month are at the bottom of each page. Each month's photo is a separate piece of art to enjoy or even frame when you are finished with the calendar. If you are interested in ordering one on art linen paper or watercolor paper, please contact me via email to special order.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Calendar Option #2: 11x17" half-size photo

OPTION #2 is an 11x17" page with a 1/2 page photo on the top and a standard monthly calendar on the bottom half. Each month's photo is a separate piece of art to enjoy or even frame when you are finished with the calendar. If you are interested in ordering one on art linen paper or watercolor paper, please contact me via email to special order. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

DEADLINES FOR ORDERS TO BE GUARANTEED BY CHRISTMAS:
DECEMBER 1ST FOR ALL ORDERS SHIPPED TO BUYER
DECEMBER 8TH FOR ORDERS PICKED UP IN CONIFER/EVERGREEN

Check out the Mountain Girl Photography website for many more fantastic galleries and/or Follow her page on Facebook !

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds