Mountain Dollar is ready for the Holidays!!! (pictures)

17 Nov 2015 11:48 #1 by mountaindollar
We have got you covered for the Holidays, below are just a few of the offerings at Mountain Dollar.

We have plenty of items for stocking stuffers, teacher gifts, school parties and more.

We are located at

3993 Evergreen Parkway
Evergreen, Co. 80439
303-679-1343

Happy Holidays

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Dec 2015 10:20 #2 by ScienceChic
I stopped in here last week (sorry I missed you MD) and happily picked up several needed items (so happy you had 'C' batteries)! You won't find better quality for bags, wrapping paper, and holiday stocking stuffers at these prices (even if you happen to accidentally :whistle: stop into another dollar store elsewhere). Tell them I said hi when you stop in yourself! :cheer:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Dec 2015 18:12 #3 by mountaindollar
SC sorry I missed you, we need to get together soon.

This year we also added many reasonably priced gift items so if you are on a tight budget come give us a look.

Don't forget we have toys, toys, toys so if you want to bring the kids and let them shop for their brothers and sisters we would love to have them. They can also shop for Mom and Dad, it is fun to watch them pick that perfect gift.

We also have our solar Christmas items in they make great teacher and office buddy gifts.

Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:caribouxmas :glittertree :snomansno: :xmaslights:

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds