Healthy Smiles Dental Hygiene Now Open in Aspen Park!

27 Nov 2015 16:52 - 15 Jan 2016 16:50 #1 by Chrisy5616
Hello Everyone! We're excited to share that we're busy remodeling the space that used to be Coldwell Banker next to Cabin Creek Smokehouse BBQ and we hope to open next month! Some of you may know me from various practices where I've worked in Conifer and Bailey throughout the years; I'm branching out on my own now!

You can go ahead and call anytime to start reserving your appointment times. We are offering a FREE electric toothbrush with your first-time visit in December or January.

We'll keep you posted as to when we actually open. We're very excited to offer gentle and thorough cleanings for kids and adults at affordable prices.

You can reach us at 303-838-7003 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thank you!
Chrisy Boldra, RDH

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Nov 2015 22:21 #2 by Blazer Bob
Christy?

Are you a dentist or is this strictly cleanings?

28 Nov 2015 09:26 #3 by Chrisy5616
Good morning BlazerBob,

No I am not a dentist, only a hygienist. I'd be glad to see you for your cleanings - please give me a call!

Chrisy

28 Nov 2015 09:33 #4 by HappyCamper
Do you take insurance? If not is there a place to go to see what a cleaning would run?

15 Jan 2016 16:48 - 15 Jan 2016 16:51 #5 by Chrisy5616
NOW OPEN!!!

Healthy Smiles owner Chrisy Boldra is a Registered Dental Hygienist with 16+ years of experience in the preventative dental care industry. She is well known for her thorough but gentle teeth cleanings.

Healthy Smiles dental hygiene serves patients of all ages and provides all preventative dental services including teeth cleanings, exams, digital x-rays, non-surgical periodontal therapy for gum disease, in office teeth whitening, sealants and cavity prevention fluoride treatments.

A routine cleaning, exam and digital x-rays service is just $79 everyday cash price and in office teeth whitening for $99. Chrisy Boldra is a Cigna, Delta Dental and Medicaid insurance preferred provider and accepts all dental insurance.

For the best preventative dental care focusing fully on patient comfort see Chrisy Boldra at Healthy Smiles located next the Conifer Loaf and Jug at 25997 Conifer Road Suite C.

NEW PATIENT SPECIAL - RECEIVE A 2 PACK ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH FREE ON YOUR FIRST CLEANING APPOINTMENT. CALL 303-838-7003 NOW TO SCHEDULE.

Attachments:

25 Feb 2016 10:54 #6 by Chrisy5616
Please join us today for our Grand Opening Celebration from 4:00-7:00pm! We'll be doing a ribbon cutting with the Conifer Chamber at 5pm, we'd love to include you in the ceremony!

YourHub was kind enough to come out and take pictures and write up an article about our new business. You can read it here:
www.denverpost.com/yhbiz/ci_29552291/bus...iles-hygiene-conifer

We hope you will come see us later today!

30 Mar 2016 16:12 #7 by RachelsCreations
Need dental cleaning? Please consider seeing my friend & WOW colleague Chrissy Bouldra of Healthy Smiles Dental Hygiene in Conifer, CO! She did x-rays, a full cleaning, polishing, gum & teeth check/exam all for $79 (I don't have DDS insurance). Chrissy was very thorough, professional and thoughtful! I even received 2 battery operated toothbrushes as a new patient, floss, toothbrush cover and toothpaste in a goodie bag to take home! Chrissy works in conjunction with local DDS as well and can make referrals for further treatment if needed but does a lot of work at her own office much more reasonably than a regular DDS!
www.facebook.com/healthysmilesconifer/
*Mention this post and that you're a client of Healthy Smiles and take 10% off any face painting booking or mural project with Rachel's Creations www.facebook.com/rachelscreation
www.rachelscreations.net
twitter@rachel_creation
#303-973-8823

14 Apr 2016 10:04 #8 by Chrisy5616
Yes, I take insurance. I am a Delta Dental, Cigna, Medicare and CHP+ provider.

My cash prices are $79 for adult routine cleaning, exam and 2 x-rays. $59 for a child cleaning, exam and 2 x-rays. These are cash prices for everyone and for all time.

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds