Great Gift Ideas

11 Dec 2015 15:04 - 21 Jan 2016 12:31 #1 by ZHawke
Great Gift Ideas was created by ZHawke
This post was originally made before Christmas 2015. I've since modified it to let everyone know many of the pieces originally shared here are still available at our Son's shop called "HIGH GLASS" just off Shaffer's Crossing going toward Pine Junction. The address is:

HIGH GLASS
13028 Parker Avenue
Pine, CO 80470

Telephone: 720-217-6229

File Attachment:

He also has a Facebook page at: HIGH GLASS Gift Shop

From his Facebook page:

HIGH GLASS is a locally owned and operated source for your gifts, novelties, local arts and crafts, smoking accessories, and more!

Locally owned and operated....and hoping our local residents will also patronize all of our local businesses this holiday season, not just this one.

So, here's the deal....I also have a few pieces of what I call "functional art" on display and for sale in our son's shop. Photos of some of these pieces follow below, but before I do that, I'd also like to point out our own website and Facebook page, Dead Wood Renaissance:

Facebook page: Dead Wood Renaissance FB

We do take custom orders, so please take a look at some of the creations I've made and let me work with you to meet your specific needs. You can do that through the "contact us" function on my website to be able to talk to me about what you're more specifically interested in.

The following photos are of pieces that are currently available and for sale. Give Shawn a call at HIGH GLASS for pricing. Thanks.

File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:

Hope you'll give his shop a visit. You won't be disappointed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jan 2016 12:32 #2 by ZHawke
Replied by ZHawke on topic Great Gift Ideas
Bumping this post to help let people know these items are still available for purchase at our Son's shop, High Glass, just off U.S. Highway 285 and Parker Avenue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds