Himalayan Rock Salt Lamp Stands

26 Dec 2015 20:53 #1 by ZHawke
Himalayan Rock Salt Lamp Stands was created by ZHawke
Y'know those Himalayan salt lamps that are not only popular, but also have healing/restorative qualities? Most of the ones I've seen are just the rock salt without a stand. As usual, my thoughts went almost immediately to how they might be "enhanced". This is just one result (one more to follow in a few days, and another in the formative stages, as well).

These stands can be adapted to virtually anything one might want from a crystal ball to a nautical prism (both shown in the photos below).

The stand has a hole bored all the way through to accommodate the lamp wire. It also has a circle recessed into the top to accommodate the lamp, itself, and to keep it more stable than it would be just standing on a shelf, countertop, or even a fireplace mantel.

If you like the design of this stand, or envision something a little different, give me a holler and I'll try very hard to make your vision become a reality.

BTW, this one's not for sale. It was a Christmas gift for our Son. I'll be making another one similar to this that will be on display in his shop, HIGH GLASS .

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Dec 2015 17:13 #2 by ZHawke
Replied by ZHawke on topic Himalayan Rock Salt Lamp Stands
Showing a different design for a Himalayan Rock Salt lamp I made for another Son for Christmas.

As always, if you like this design, let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate you.

Thanks.
DWR

File Attachment:

10 Jan 2016 08:28 #3 by ZHawke
Replied by ZHawke on topic Himalayan Rock Salt Lamp Stands
Just came across this website that explains some of the health benefits of having Himalayan salt lamps in your home:

HOW SALT LAMPS IMPROVE MENTAL CLARITY, AIR QUALITY AND SLEEP CYCLES

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds