CONTENT DUE for January 2016 Colorado Serenity Issue - Call us to get in!

04 Jan 2016 17:25 #1 by ColoradoSerenity
Dear Prospective Colorado Serenity Advertisers & Current Advertisers,

Advertising with Colorado Serenity is an effective and affordable way to promote your business.

Reserve a space in our January 2016 issue today!

Since the holidays and winter vacations are still in full swing, we here at Colorado Serenity want to give you as much notice and opportunity to be a part of the upcoming January, 2016 edition. Start the year off right by letting Colorado Serenity amplify your business within our distribution area of 24,000 magazines throughout the surrounding foothills community. With our large-format, glossy color appeal, and varied and interesting editorial, Colorado Serenity stays on the coffee tables of area homes all month long, providing repeated visibility for your ad or article.

Technically, our deadline for ad content has passed. But don't fret! There is still time to get you in, but you must act now. If you need your ad designed, our wonderful Creative Director Kristine Schindler will be more than happy to assist you and ensure your ad is exactly what you want. All design is included in the price. If you do need Kristine's help, please send either me or her (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) your ad content, such as listings, prices, dates, addresses, etc. If you have photos to include, the higher the resolution, the better-preferably 300 dpi. Building ads takes time, so the sooner you can get to us, the sooner we will have a proof back to you.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me at the number below or send Kristine or me an email.

Thank you, and Happy New Year!

Please send all ad content to Peyton at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thank You!

coloradoserenity.com/
1524 Belford Court, Evergreen, CO 80439
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds