VALENTINE'S DAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

• Tourist
  • Tourist
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Birthdate: Unknown
ksmjewelry created the topic: VALENTINE'S DAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER! 21 Jan 2016 15:40 #1

VALENTINE'S DAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. I HAVE NECKLACE AND EARRING SETS FOR THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE. NECKLACE AND EARRING SETS ARE READY FOR PURCHASE. A FEW OF THE STONES ARE: PEARLS, GARNETS, TURQUOISE, AMBER, COPPER AND PEWTER. ALL ORIGINAL DESIGNS MADE HERE IN EVERGREEN,COLORADO. FOR VIEWING MY FULL LINE OF DESIGNS WITH PRICES AND PICTURES

SEE: www.ksmjewelry.net

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Mountain Champion
  • Mountain Champion
  • Thank you received: 151
  • Birthdate: 31 Oct 2012
ScienceChic replied the topic: VALENTINE'S DAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER! 21 Jan 2016 16:18 #2

Welcome to My Mountain Town KSM Designs, so happy to have you here!

I bought a multi-strand pearl necklace and earring set from Karen several months ago and I love it! So does my daughter, who absconded with it not long after and has buried it in her messy room somewhere! :) Karen makes unique, gorgeous pieces that speak to you and really show your personality. Please go check out her website and many, many designs, and buy something for that special someone in your life! :)

The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Your scars exist, but it’s your courage that defines you. ~Nalini Singh

• Tourist
  • Tourist
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Birthdate: Unknown
ksmjewelry replied the topic: VALENTINE'S DAY IS SO SPECIAL!!!! 27 Jan 2016 11:30 #3

A great day to to think of that special someone. Valentines's day is very special for me becauese I have a unique business of designing jewelry for a precious someone in your life.
The design I'd like to share with you is # 15-103-104. A one of a kind design that can go with all styles of clothing. You can dress it up or wear it casual. The length is 22" with a pendant drop of 1 1/2". For more information check my website: www.ksmjewelry.net Ready for purchasing.

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds