ISO ATV with plow, would consider trade

05 Feb 2016 13:38 #1 by RJ
Hi all,

So I recently posted about a motorcycle I have for sale. One of the reasons I'm selling it, though, is because I'd like to buy an ATV with a plow to help take care of my long driveway. Please let me know if you have one you're selling and how much, or if you'd be interested in maybe talking a trade.

Here's the info on the motorcycle:
For pics, check out the Craigslist ad here: denver.craigslist.org/mcy/5399415931.html

Call or text for more info: 720 744 0509 or PM me

Immaculate bike with only 10,500 miles on it. It has been garaged and well taken care of its entire life. Serious enquiries only please. I'm pricing it below what it's worth, especially when taking into account the aesthetic upgrades. Here's a bit of info on it:

The Kawasaki W650 is a retro standard motorcycle made by Kawasaki since 1999. The "W" in its model name makes a historic reference to Kawasaki's W1, W2 and W3 models, manufactured between 1967 and 1975. The W650 was superseded by the Kawasaki W800.

In 1999, superseding the Zephyr series, Kawasaki introduced the W650. The Kawasaki W650 resembles British motorcycles of the early 1960s including the Triumph Bonneville.While British twin-cylinder motorcycles of the period had pushrod engines, the "new nostalgic" W650 is distinctive in having a shaft-driven bevel-gear overhead camshaft, similar to those found on 1970s Ducati singles and V-twins.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds