Beautycounter - beautiful products made safe!

26 Mar 2016 16:42 - 26 Mar 2016 16:43 #1 by eshaeffer
Our mission is to get safe products in the hands of everyone.

Beautycounter is a company whose mission is to get safe products into the hands of everyone. We are a lifestyle brand that strives to not only provide safer, high-performing body care, skin care, and cosmetic products for you and your family, but to also educate people. Did you know that the last time a law was passed governing the personal care products industry was 1938, and this law bans only 11 ingredients from being used in personal care products?

Beautycounter bans over 1500 ingredients that are known to be harmful to human health, setting a new health and safety standard. We have the strictest ingredient selection process in the industry, and we will always tell you everything that is in our products. You can trust that our products are safe, no hidden ingredients like parabens, phthalates, endocrine disruptors, or chemicals linked to cancer, because we all deserve better. Isn’t it time you make the change and help us put the truth back in beauty?

If you'd like to learn more, I am hosting a Cocktails and Conversation with Beautycounter on April 7th from 5:30-7:00pm at Lariat Lodge Brewing Co. Please RSVP by April 1st as space is limited!

Elizabeth Shaeffer
Director
303.587.2454 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My site: beautycounter.com/elizabethshaeffer

Watch this short video to learn more about Beautycounter:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds