Thank You

30 Mar 2016 12:20 #1 by CC
Thank You was created by CC
Just wanted to take a moment and say something about this amazing company. I have run my own business up here in the mountains for over 20 years. It is service oriented and the need for the highest level of customer service is an absolute must to develop a loyal and faithful following. I am a hard sell and my bar for excellence is pretty high. It is a truly awesome thing to find a company that not only hits that very high bar but exceeds it in every way. Splintered Forest......it is an honor and a privilege to do business with your team of outstanding professionals. Fast, efficient, professional service at a very reasonable price. Your crew was outstanding and fun to work with. Your office staff is awesome. I love when I call and someone actually answers. It can be a little scary at times to refer a business because your own good name is on the line when you do so. I look forward to referring Splintered Forest to ANYONE who requires their service. Great Job guys. Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Apr 2016 13:05 #2 by SplinteredForest
Replied by SplinteredForest on topic Thank You
Thank you so much for the kind words and for sharing your experience Becky! It was a privilege getting to work with you as well!

26 Apr 2016 12:47 #3 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic Thank You
I've watched Splintered forest work on multiple jobs over a bunch of years. Very professional crew. They definitely do what they say they are going to do, and leave the site looking great. Kudos to them!! I'll 2nd Becky's recommendation.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds