Estate Sale in Conifer June 2-4

30 May 2016 13:43 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Posted to our Facebook Page by Judy:
Estate Sale for Sid Jocobson June 2nd & June 3rd from 9-3 Saturday June 4th from 9-2. 26429 West St Conifer CO. Any questions call Lois 719-351-7938

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jun 2016 13:27 #2 by Jukerado
I spent over an hour there this morning loading up on tools. Sid's widow is benefiting from this, so let's don't hear about any quibbling on prices! Everything is priced to move, Sid had an incredible workshop and there are plenty of items in the house as well. This is a good cause, everyone should swing by and buy something ---

Fantastic 1970 Chevrolet motor home/camper also for sale there, $3,000, wish I had room for another project!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds