Give Dad the Gift He Really Wants - CCW Class + Chance to Win Smith&Wesson

03 Jun 2016 20:27 #1 by shadowops

Colorado Gun Brokers and Shadow Ops Sim Range are excited to announce that from now until the end of June, purchase a Concealed Carry Weapon class from either SOSR or CGB and automatically be entered to win a Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm.

Limit 1 chance per class purchased. Must be 21 to receive a chance to win the pistol and qualify for a CCW permit. Winner must meet all Federal Firearms Guidelines and pass all necessary criminal background checks. CCW class must be completed at Shadow Ops Sim Range within the months of May, June, or July 2016. Winner will be announced July 15, 2016.

25577 Conifer Rd, #105
Conifer CO 80433
(303) 816-7217
Open Tuesday-Saturday 1:00-6:00pm and by appointment
www.shadowopssimrange.com/
Find us on Facebook

Call us to book parties!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jun 2016 09:54 #2 by shadowops
In honor of Father's Day Weekend bring Dad or Grandpa in to Shadow Ops Sim Range and they shoot for free this Saturday the 18th and Sunday the 19th of June! While you are in our shop check out the versatile Magna Hide Holster. The holster made with strong magnets which allow you to securely place your gun where it is most accessible or safely out of reach. It is a perfect gift for Dad (hurry, supplies are limited). Mom will love our Pretty Hunter line of jewelry made with spent shell casings. Sporty and elegant. Call to book your time slot today!

25577 Conifer Rd, #105
Conifer CO 80433
(303) 816-7217
Find us on Facebook

Call us to book parties!

29 Jun 2016 19:28 #3 by shadowops
Tomorrow's the last day to purchase a CCW class and have your name entered to win a S&W M&P Shield 9mm. Purchase the class tomorrow and take it in the coming months. Don't miss out on a great chance to win a fantastic gun!

25577 Conifer Rd, #105
Conifer CO 80433
(303) 816-7217
Find us on Facebook

Call us to book parties!

01 Sep 2016 21:23 #4 by shadowops
Colorado Gun Broker and Shadow Ops Sim Range want to congratulate Amber Tolliver on winning our CCW Class Gun Giveaway of a S&W M&P Shield 9mm! Josh and I were almost as excited to award her the pistol as Amber was to win it! Amber and her husband Jesse couldn't wait to get to the range to test drive her new S&W. If you are in the market for a new gun, or if you are looking to upgrade your everyday carry, visit Josh or Ray down at Colorado Gun Broker. They will help you find a carry gun that fits you and how you are going to carry. When you get that new carry gun join us at SOSR to do your dry fire practice where you get more trigger time without busting the bank on a bunch of ammo! See you soon!

25577 Conifer Rd, #105
Conifer CO 80433
(303) 816-7217
Find us on Facebook

Call us to book parties!
Attachments:

02 Sep 2016 11:02 #5 by Marshall
I took the CCW class at Shadow Ops and then bought a Sig 238 From Colorado Gun Brokers. The class was fun and informative. Colorado Gun Brokers gave me great customer service and the Sig is so cool. I highly recommend both.

-Marshall
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mountain-News-Events

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds