Coney Island Hot Dog / FUN & FUNKY ART AND GIFTS to Reopen Soon!

Coney Island Hot Dog / FUN & FUNKY ART AND GIFTS to Reopen Soon! was created by Andy

Coney Island REOPENS SOON and under NEW OWNERSHIP!

New owner John Wallace of Bailey plans to reopen the Coney Island Boardwalk Restaurant very soon which will coincide with the Grand Reopening of the FUN AND FUNKY ART GALLERY and GIFT SHOP next door! Please LIKE our Facebook page below to follow us and to stay tuned for further updates!

www.facebook.com/Coney-Island-Hot-Dog-St...ley-305168113154720/
13 Jun 2016 11:08 #1
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by HappyCamper on topic Coney Island Hot Dog / FUN & FUNKY ART AND GIFTS to Reopen Soon!

Please post a menu as soon as you have one!!!

Thanks
13 Jun 2016 11:47 #2

Replied by Andy on topic Coney Island Hot Dog / FUN & FUNKY ART AND GIFTS to Reopen Soon!

Will try on posting the new menu! Thanks for your interest however we will be keeping our Facebook page more adequately updated so please follow us! www.facebook.com/Coney-Island-Hot-Dog-St...ley-305168113154720/
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic
13 Jun 2016 12:07 #3

Replied by HappyCamper on topic Coney Island Hot Dog / FUN & FUNKY ART AND GIFTS to Reopen Soon!

I will keep checking I went there first and did not see a menu so I thought I would ask.
13 Jun 2016 12:45 #4

Replied by Andy on topic Coney Island Hot Dog / FUN & FUNKY ART AND GIFTS to Reopen Soon!

They are keeping some of the traditional dogs like the "Coney" dog but the rest of the menu will be upgraded greatly! Thank again for your interest!
13 Jun 2016 13:27 #5

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds