LABOR DAY TRIPLE POINT SALE! BUY 3 Taspen's Products and Get 1 FREE!!

01 Sep 2016 17:30 #1 by TaspensOrganics
No Code Necessary! Discounts Taken Off at Check Out! Expires 9-5-2016!

Triple Point Sale for Labor Day! Now through Monday September 5:
~Earn 3 points for every dollar ($1) spent! ~*AND*~
~BUY *ANY* 3 Taspen's Products and Get 1 (of equal or lessor value) FREE! ***See below for more info regarding our Online Reward Program!***

Don't forget to stock up on your favorite products, or try something new! We lovingly handcraft over 150 organic, non-toxic, effective herbal remedies for:

* Arthritis * Stuffy Nose, Sinus & Colds * Psoriasis * Libido Boost
* Nerve Pain * Eczema * Dry Skin * Cuts, Scrapes and Burns
* Diaper Rash * Digestive Issues * Allergies & Asthma * Thyroid
* Headaches or Migraines * Difficulty Sleeping * Cramps
* Hormone Balance * Teething or Calming Kids *Stress & Anxiety
*AND SO MUCH MORE!!!

Check out our NEW Bulk Food Products, Auto-Ship Program , Package of the Month Club and Nourishing Cream of the Month Subscriptions !

:::CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING!:::

Taspen's Online Reward Program!!
To show our appreciation for our loyal customers (that's YOU!!), we started a reward program that earns you cash towards any of our Taspen's products when you purchase products online only!

Here's how it works:
1. Go to our website, taspens.com to make a purchase.
2. Either create or login to your current Taspen's account. (You can do this by clicking "My Account" at the top of the page next to the Search bar.)
3. Look for the green rewards button on the bottom of taspens.com in the middle of the page and click on it, then click on the 'earn points' tab:

3. Follow the instructions to earn points by 'Liking' our Facebook page, following us on twitter, sharing taspens.com on your social networking sites, having a birthday, and more!
4. Start making purchases and earning rewards!
5. Points earn you cash towards Taspen's products:
  • 500 Points = $50 Off Taspen's Products
  • 1000 Points = $100 Off Taspen's Products
  • 2000 Points = $250 Off Taspen's Products
6. Keep track of and spend your your points by clicking the green 'Reward Program' tab at the bottom of any page on our website.

Ways you can earn dollars towards your next purchase:
  • *Receive 1 point for every $1 spent on Taspen's products!
  • *Receive 50 points for creating a Taspen's store account!
  • *Receive 50 points for sharing our website on your Facebook or Twitter page!
  • *Receive 50 points for 'liking' our Facebook page or 'following' us on Twitter!
  • *Receive 50 points for referring a friend!
  • *Receive 50 points on your birthday!
Click here for more information regarding our Online Rewards Program!

Visit Us at Our Retail Locations!!
Please show us your support by visiting us at our retail locations, and sending your loved ones our way! Thank you so much for sharing the love!
  • Taspen's Organics Holistic Wellness Center in Conifer
  • 12424 Big Timber Dr. Conifer, CO 80433
  • Taspen's Organics Denver International Airport Kiosk
  • Located on Concourse B Center Court, Concourse A in September, & Concourse C on November 3rd!
  • Taspen's Organics Cherry Creek Kiosk
  • Cherry Creek Mall, Denver, CO | Located on the Main Level Outside of Godiva Chocolate
  • Taspen's Organics and Apothecary at Flatirons Mall
  • Flatirons Mall, Broomfield, CO | Located Across From Express
  • Taspen's Organics South Town Mall
  • South Town Mall, Sandy, UT | Located on Lower Level by Elevators Near JC Penney

Customer Feedback:
Thank you for Sharing the Love!

Molly Friedson of Denver wrote to us and had this to say about our Restore & Revive Remedy:

“I am obsessed with the Restore and Revive Remedy! I am a nurse and work in a pediatric ICU so I've tried many different diaper rash creams and this is far and away the best. My son had a diaper rash that I had been using Desitin on for 5 days and it only got worse. I was stopped at the Big Wonderful in Denver by the Taspen's folks and was so desperate I tried it (although I'm not generally an organic remedy kind of girl). Three applications over the course of 12 hours and the rash was gone! I now use it any time he starts to get a hint of a rash and they disappear before they even really get there. I can't say enough good things about this product. I will be buying it for all my friends that have babies as a baby gift. Amazing! Thanks for all the care and effort you put into your products!” Molly D. Friedson, Denver (7-18-2015)

Thank you Molly for the amazing feedback! We are so grateful you took the time to share your experience with us, and will have your free product shipped to you soon!

Have you had a wonderful experience with our products, services or practitioners? We value your opinions and would LOVE to hear from you! If your feedback is chosen to be featured in our newsletter, you could win FREE Taspen's products!

With Love & Gratitude,
Taspen's Family

Websites:
taspens.com/
dragonflyhempcbd.com/
www.taspenshealingcenter.com/
taspenskitchen.com/

Taspen's Organics & Dragonfly Botanicals
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Phone: 303-816-0429

Taspen's Organics Yoga~Music~Healing
Email: info@taspenshealingcenter
Phone: 303-816-1246

Taspen's Cafe & Bakery
Phone: 720-305-9136

Address: 25797 Conifer Rd, #B130
Conifer, CO 80433
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds