British Hairways News and Changes

30 Oct 2016 12:45 - 30 Oct 2016 13:32 #1 by BarberInBailey
Well here we go again. Let me preface this post with a 'Thank you for your understanding at this time.' As most of you know I am doing my best to keep British Hairways open and be in Bailey as often as I can. I really don't want to close my doors.

As a result in significant changes in my personal life, I am having to make changes at the barbershop. This is going to be confusing I know but rest assured that I will post the days on here and my website when I will NOT be there. If nothing is posted I will be there.

Starting in November, I will be there every Friday from 10 am until 5pm. Saturdays I will be in every 1st and 3rd of the month from 10 am until 5pm. Basically I will start as of the first Saturday of the month and then alternate each Saturday.

Unfortunately this may be subject to change one last time. As of November 16th though I will know what my new schedule for the upcoming year is and at this time British Hairways will become more stable again.

Don't forget you can always message me and ask when I'm there either via here or at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Also Rosie Wiley will be at the shop Tuesdays, Thursdays and some Sundays as an alternative.

Thank you again for your understanding during this hard transition and rest assured I am doing my very best to provide the best service I can to you all.

Regards,

Gareth

britishhairwaysbailey.com/
Call (303) 519-1260

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds