British Hairways News

17 Nov 2016 14:12 - 17 Nov 2016 15:09 #1 by BarberInBailey
Gareth will be at British Hairways this Friday and Saturday. I will have a delayed start Friday due to apartment issues but should be there between 1030 and 11am to open and stay until 5pm. I will be there Saturday also 10 until 5pm.

I have finally found out my new schedule with my first job. As a result I will be only at British Hairways every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the months, basically alternating weeks. I will open at 10 and finish at 6pm to accomodate everyone I can.

This will start on the 3rd Sunday in December. Up to then I will be open every Friday and 1st and 3rd Saturday. I know a little confusing but come the start of the year I will be there on those Sundays.

Thank you again for your continued patience with the transition. I will continue to post on here when I will and won't be there. As a reminder Rosie is there on Tuesdays, Thursdays and maybe some Sundays.

Stay warm!

Gareth

Update: Ugh no sooner as I post to say I can work I get called in to work. I WILL be in Sat but from 10 until 3pm only due to more protests. Sorry. I'm trying. Blame the protesters!!

britishhairwaysbailey.com/
Call (303) 519-1260

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds