Hot Deals to Take Advantage of from Conifer Chamber Members

25 Nov 2016 16:25 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Below are a number of HOT DEALS posted by our members on goconifer.com. Get out shop locally this weekend and take advantage of the following offers.

Hot Deals

$100 PRINT CREDIT - Amy Morrison Photography
Get $100 toward your print/digital purchase when booking a session...

25% OFF Coaching JumpStart - Second Nature Health Coaching
JumpStart is a 1.5-2 hour in-person* coaching session that may include: health history; discussion of your physical health needs; tips for supporting your mental, emotional, and spiritual health needs; goal setting that nourishes your mind, body and ..

25% OFF Wellness Planning Series - Second Nature Health Coaching
WRAP Will Help You: Discover your own simple, safe Wellness Tools Develop a list of things to do every day to stay as well as possible Identify upsetting events, early warning signs and signs that things have gotten much worse and, using Wellness Too..

30% Introduction to Chakra Clearing at Second Nature Health Coaching
This 1.5-2 hours session is designed for clients who are new to chakra clearing. The benefits of a chakra clearing are numerous. For some people, they are able to feel me connect and it brings an instant sense of peace and love. For others, they feel..

Beautycounter Gift With Purchase
I don't know about you all, but it's a little too cozy inside for me to trek outside to the stores! So - online shopping it is! Be sure to check out Beautycounter's fantastic Black Friday offer: - Spend $125 or more, get a FREE Lip Sheer of your choi..

Black Friday Weekend Sale! Look What I Found Boutique
Shop Local With Us This Holiday Season! Black Friday = awesome deals for you + gorgeous gifts for them. Take 15% off all black clothing and accessories on Black Friday Weekend 11/25 - 11/27/16 (excl. apply). Why drive down the hill when there's s..

Buy 3 Months Advertising Get 10% Off - MyMountainTown.com
Looking for advertising bang for your buck? Try online advertising targeted to your local community with a company that only promotes Shop Local in our mountain towns: My Mountain Town! With over 36,000 unique visitors to the site in 2014, o..
EXPIRES: Saturday · Dec 31, 2016

Free Admission Ticket with membership - Conifer Historical Society and Little White Schoolhouse Museum
Join as a new member to Conifer Historical Society & Museum and receive free admission tickets to an upcoming event. Household Membership is $40 per year, and you receive 2 free tickets Individual Membership is $25 per year, and you receive ..

FREE Electric Tooth Brush! Healthy Smiles Hygiene
FREE 2 pack electric toothbrush on 1st visit...

FREE INFRARED INSPECTION Master Leak Repair Restoration Services, LLC
Free infrared inspection when a repair is scheduled after service call! Home or business! Value of $175 - See more at: www.masterleakrepair.com ( masterleakrepair.com/ )..

Kids Eat Free at The Wild Game
Monday and Tuesday nights, kids eat free with a paying adult entree...

Massage Sale! Dynamic Fitness
Buy one get one 50% Off Diane Moy, LMT Dynamic Fitness Massage Studio conveniently located at 13700 Highway 285 , Pine, CO 303-349-1380..

November Sale! Kameleon Jewelry! Look What I Found Boutique
It's the sale you've been waiting for: Kameleon Jewelry is on sale this month at LWIFB! Buy 2 Pops, Get 1 Free (exclusions apply) -OR- Buy a Sterling Silver Kameleon Pendant, Get a FREE sterling silver chain (select chains only)...

OPEN HOUSE SPECIALS! InnerGlow Skin Care Dec. 1 2016 4- 7pm
Tons of specials to be had on services, makeup and skin care products. Great Jewelry for yourself or a gift $7 - $10 Come on by!..

SEE more clearly and FEED our COMMUNITY! -- CornerStone auto glass
For every Chip Repair and Windshield sold in November, mention this ad and CornerStone will DONATE to our local FOOD BANK!! Call 303-697-5252 and make an appointment today. Thanksgiving BLESSINGS to you and your family from CornerStone auto glass...

Sizzling Summer Soccer Deal: i9 Sports
When you signup for i9 Sports fall soccer at Conifer H.S., a friend can sign-up for $30 off! i9 Sports is a fun, recreational soccer league for boys and girls ages 4 to 10 that plays on Sunday afternoons from Aug. 28 to Oct. 23 (skipping Labor Day we..

Take $10 off any skin care service of $60 or more. Mountain Glow Skin Care
Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment...
EXPIRES: Tuesday · Mar 21, 2017

We're new, a Special Holiday Gift for You! from Mona's Art to Go
Box of Red Rocks Toffee, FREE with any UnFrame purchase over $100. The UnFramer®, non-traditional picture framing. You can upload your digital images to us or we happily work with your already printed posters, kid's art, prints, photos monasarttogo.c..

- See more at: www.goconifer.com/deals#sthash.7LA5tS3D.dpuf

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds