No More Aches Package Giveaway!

18 Jan 2017 14:02 #1 by TaspensOrganics
******GIVEAWAY******

Do you or a loved one suffer from Cramps, Tension, Neuropathy, Arthritis or any 'itis' or aches and pains in general?

Our No More Aches Line is a wonderful way to encourage the body to repair naturally by applying to any area with pain and inflamation. The organic herbs in this line are known for inflammation reduction and increase in circulation which increases blood flow and boosts nutrient supply.

"I have lived with a herniated disc for 20 years and the last 5 months of sciatic pain has been unbearable. After one application of the Cayenne Plus cream I had instant relief. This is the first time I have ever reviewed a product as I have never experienced results like this before. I cannot thank you enough and I look forward to a long relationship with Taspen's."
-Lori, MN (4-14-2016)

GIVEAWAY

Enter for a chance to win our No More Aches Package
($140 Value)

Follow these 3 easy steps:

STEP 1- Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/TaspensOrganics

STEP 2- Share this post on your timeline (must be the original post from our Taspen's Page)

STEP 3- Tag a friend or loved one on the comments of this post who could benefit from or already uses our No More Aches Line.
Winners will be chosen at random and announced 5pm MST Saturday January 21. If you are chosen, you and the person you tag will BOTH win a No More Aches Package!!!

BONUS- Everyone who comments on this post is a winner and will receive a mystery discount code to use on our website!!!

Click to shop:
taspens.com/

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

With Love & Gratitude,
Taspen's Family

Websites:
taspens.com/
dragonflyhempcbd.com/
www.taspenshealingcenter.com/
taspenskitchen.com/

Taspen's Organics & Dragonfly Botanicals
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Phone: 303-816-0429

Taspen's Organics Yoga~Music~Healing
Email: info@taspenshealingcenter
Phone: 303-816-1246

Taspen's Cafe & Bakery
Phone: 720-305-9136

Address: 25797 Conifer Rd, #B130
Conifer, CO 80433
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds