Snowpack Taproom Grand Opening

03 Mar 2017 10:58 #1 by snowpacktaproom
Hey everyone!

We're Snowpack Taproom and we just opened in Green Valley in Conifer this past week.

We'd like to invite you to our Grand Opening celebration on Saturday, March 4th. Doors open at noon and music starts at 2pm and goes all day until 10pm. Not only is this our Grand Opening but we're hosting a special fundraiser for the amazing people over at Grow Your Own. The Abide Ride food truck will be here from 1pm-9pm serving a custom menu they created just for this event! If you've never eaten with the Abide Ride, you're in for a treat because their food is incredible!

We have 16 rotating taps of some of the finest craft beer in the country as well as fine assortment of wines and craft spirits. We also have small food menu of snacks, sandwiches, wraps and salads that we rotate out weekly. We have free pool, ping pong and foosball as well as a section for kids to play Xbox One, Wii and Playstation 4.

Transportation to and from the event is available by calling John Osborne at (303) 564-5858.

We look forward to meeting everyone this coming Saturday! The address is 11863 Springs Rd. #210, Conifer, CO 80433.

Learn more about Snowpack Taproom and the Grand Opening event on our Facebook page: https://facebook.com/snowpacktaproom

Our website with current beer menu: https://snowpacktaproom.com
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mountain-News-Events

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Mar 2017 11:32 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
Thank you so much for joining My Mountain Town and letting us know about your Grand Opening! We wish you the best success and are looking forward to stopping in and meeting you!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

04 Mar 2017 09:46 #3 by Mountain-News-Events
From Snowpack Taproom - The band lineup is as follows:
Kicked To The Curb Duo: 2pm - 3:15pm
3eatles: 3:30pm - 4:45pm
Tom McNeill: 5:15pm - 6:30pm
Fernandi & Friends: 7pm - 8:15pm
Rhubarb Project: 8:45pm - 10pm

And today's menu from The Abide Ride

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds