British Hairways News

28 Jul 2017 12:05 #1 by BarberInBailey
Good day, all,

It wouldn't be the same if there wasn't obstacles to overcome from time to time with British Hairways. I have been chosen to attended the national seminar for Drug Recognition Experts which takes place in Maryland. Of course as it's me it couldn't possibly land on a weekend that I am not working at British Hairways.

As a result I will not be at British Hairways on Sunday August 13th, 2017.

I will be here this coming Sunday July 30th though and then back again on August 27th, 2017. Hours are 10 am until 6 pm

Again sorry for any inconvenience caused but I kinda have to keep my first job ;)

See you all when I can.

Gareth

britishhairwaysbailey.com/
Call (303) 519-1260
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jul 2017 15:35 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic British Hairways News
Thanks for the update Gareth! That sounds like a fun seminar (geek ;) that I am), have a great trip!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Aug 2017 08:07 #3 by BarberInBailey
There has been a change!! Gareth will now be in on Sunday August 13th as my place at the DRE conference has been cancelled. Sorry to mess everyone around but it was an unexpected change. As a result Gareth will be in from 10am until 6pm on the 13th. See as many of you as I can.

Regards,

Gareth

britishhairwaysbailey.com/
Call (303) 519-1260

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds