August News from Luna's Mandala - "Yappy Hour" Tonight with IMHS!

11 Aug 2017 15:13 #1 by Lunas Mandala
Happy Wet August Greetings to Everyone!

First off, don't miss our "Yappy Hour" social hour tonight from 5-7 at my complex! IMHS will be joining us with lovely furry angels for adoption, a DJ will be playing some fun tunes, businesses will be having specials AND we will be painting Kindness Rocks for our Rock Garden...It's BYOB and BYO Furry Friend....or leave room to adopt one!

Luna's is offering 10% off purchases during the time frame tonight AND I have an ONLY 1 LEFT CLOTHING RACK WITH AMAZING DEALS FOR 40% OFF! The only 1 left clothing sale ends tomorrow so don't miss out!

Mark your calendars for next Saturday ~ Om Saturday will be taking place on August 19th from 10-4. LeAnn will be joining us doing Tarot Readings for $1/minute and Lisa, my Young Living Oil Guru, will be joining us for a YL Informational Day...bring your questions and some sampling spirit! Cucumber/Spearmint water and gluten free snacks will be served.

New and Upcoming at Luna's:
~ New Adorable Galactic Fern Brain Jewel Skirt, locally designed by a local artist! There's leggings, crop tops, dresses, headbands and more!
~ New one of a kind canvas art baskets made locally...check out on Facebook: www.facebook.com/luna.mandala.1
~ New Bamboo Hoodies in a beautiful cranberry color
~ Shipment of Feather Orbs arriving next week
~ New arrivals weekly!

Mark your calendar for Next Month's Events:
~ Friday, September 8th ~ Yappy Hour at Complex from 5-7. DJ, Specials and IMHS furry friend adoptions
~ Saturday, September 16th ~ Om Saturday from 10-4. Janet will be joining us again with Shoe Readings and Anita will be blessing the space with her amazing Henna Tattoo Talent!

Quote for the month:
"Hope is being able to see that there is Light
Despite all the of the darkness...."
~Desmond Tutu

--
Peace
Luna
Luna's Mandala

Unique Gifts Inspired by Nature
Luna's Mandala is located at:
Aspen Park Village Center
25797 Conifer Rd, B-204, Conifer, CO 80433
720-937-4217
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.lunasmandala.com/

We are open:
Tuesdays - Friday, 11-5; Saturdays 10-4.; Sundays Per Chance (call before)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Aug 2017 11:55 #2 by MilestoneMortgage
Can't wait to visit your shop Luna, sounds like super unique and fun!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lunas Mandala

19 Aug 2017 11:21 #3 by Lunas Mandala
Just a quick reminder that Om Saturday is today from 10-4...change in plans as Mary is filling in, so instead of Tarot Readings we have Intuitive Readings and Animal Communication for $1/minute...if you have never had a reading with Mary she is quite good :)

Lisa, my Young Living Oil Guru, is also joining us with her amazing variety of oils and knowledge.

Spearmint/Cucumber water and gluten free snacks will be served...hope to see you there!

--
Peace
Luna
Luna's Mandala

Unique Gifts Inspired by Nature
Luna's Mandala is located at:
Aspen Park Village Center
25797 Conifer Rd, B-204, Conifer, CO 80433
720-937-4217
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.lunasmandala.com/

We are open:
Tuesdays - Friday, 11-5; Saturdays 10-4.; Sundays Per Chance (call before)

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds