Intro to Shamanic Journeying

07 Nov 2017 10:30 #1 by RY
Introduction to Shamanic Journeying
a 2-hour introduction
Saturday, Nov 18, 9 to approximately 11 am - $30
Royal Yoga, Bailey

Everyone has guides and guardians that are here to help and protect us. In this intro class, we are working on and with the spiritual plane. Attendees will be led to access direct contact with their guides through shamanic journeying. The ability to intentionally communicate directly with those on the spiritual plane is an asset to many spiritual paths, and the shamanic journey is one very dependable means of doing this.
This brief class is an experiential introduction to Shamanism through the experience of the shamanic journey. If you’re curious what shamanism is or how it might help your spiritual path, this is a great place to start. There will be a little bit of lecture to familiarize yourself with the process, then we’ll move into the journey itself, to meet our helping spirits.
This is a beginner intro, no previous experience is necessary. However, if you have some knowledge or have journeyed before you are welcome as well to join us.
If this intro workshop peaks your interest, I am also offering yearlong shamanic training where the group meets approximately once a month royalyogabailey.weebly.com/classesservices.html
Reserve your spot by making your payment of $30 at paypal.me/ShamanicJourney no later than 11/14.
*This is NOT about journeying through mind altering drugs such as ayahuasca. *
Things to bring: blanket or sleeping bag, small pillow, bandanna or eye cover.

a 2-hour introduction
Royal Yoga, Bailey

Everyone has guides and guardians that are here to help and protect us. In this intro class, we are working on and with the spiritual plane. Attendees will be led to access direct contact with their guides through shamanic journeying. The ability to intentionally communicate directly with those on the spiritual plane is an asset to many spiritual paths, and the shamanic journey is one very dependable means of doing this.
This brief class is an experiential introduction to Shamanism through the experience of the shamanic journey. If you’re curious what shamanism is or how it might help your spiritual path, this is a great place to start. There will be a little bit of lecture to familiarize yourself with the process, then we’ll move into the journey itself, to meet our helping spirits.
This is a beginner intro, no previous experience is necessary. However, if you have some knowledge or have journeyed before you are welcome as well to join us.
If this intro workshop peaks your interest, I am also offering yearlong shamanic training where the group meets approximately once a month royalyogabailey.weebly.com/classesservices.html
Reserve your spot by making your payment of $30 at paypal.me/ShamanicJourney no later than 11/14.
a 2-hour introduction
Royal Yoga, Bailey

www.facebook.com/events/158315128242211/
royalyogabailey.weebly.com/classesservices.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Dec 2017 12:42 #2 by RY
Replied by RY on topic Intro to Shamanic Journeying
next workshop starting on Jan 13, 2018. More details:
royalyogabailey.weebly.com/classesservices.html
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds