OTMF 2018 Goals & Specials + a Snow Pic

24 Jan 2018 11:43 #1 by otmfit
Hey Everyone -

We've posted on Pinecam for years and thought we should come over to My Mountain Town as well. On The Move Fitness is a Personal Training Studio located in Aspen Park and we've been up here for 13 years. The Studio is run by my wife Deb and myself and we're both NSCA Certified Personal Trainers. We have clients from teens to close to 80 years old and everyone gets a workout designed for their specific goals and abilities. We also work with athletes and people who are post-surgery/rehabilitation in concert with your Physical Therapist and Doctor.

Since it's goals time here's a great article we wrote about keeping goals on track - I’ve made my goals now what?

We're running our best deal of the year; a 60 day Commit to Get Fit Special and a discounted month if you want to just try out a month first. Pictures are worth a 1000 words so here's a graphic with the specials. Be sure to scroll down for the snow picture from Staunton Sunday. I think one of the best reasons to be in great shape is so we can enjoy the outdoors.

Have a great 2018!

Dave Brown
www.onthemovefitness.com
(303) 826-1426
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mountain-News-Events

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds