Luna's March Update and Om Saturday Tomorrow!

23 Mar 2018 13:56 - 23 Mar 2018 13:57 #1 by Lunas Mandala
Better late than never I say :)

Happy March Everyone (even though there's only 1 week left!). The :leprechaun: have been up to no good this month and putting me behind on everything :P

Om Saturday is here and I hope to see you tomorrow, March 24th, from 10-4. Anita is joining us with her amazing Henna Tattoo talent ~ prices will vary based on design. Mary is also blessing the space with her intuitive readings and animal communication for $1/minute. The Bean & the Leaf Tea and gluten free snacks will be available.

New goodies arriving daily!
~ Bamboo leggings, both long & capri AND black and cream!
~ New fun and funky art made out of metal...you'll find kitties, doggies, owls, campers and so much more!
~ New local soy candle maker added to the mix...my favorite scent: Caliente SeƱora!
~ Additions daily ~ new amazing jewelry selection from Starborn creations!

Upcoming and Ongoing at Luna's:
~ Om Saturday next month is something totally new! Join us for a day of transformation! Leilani Henry will be joining us for "Color-Balance & Clothing Make-over! Have a hard time figuring out what colors are best for you or putting together outfits that flatter and make you feel AMAZING?!? We are here to help! Let's have some fun!
~ Mark your calendars now for LUNA'S 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION !!! Saturday, May 5th from 10-6 we will be celebrating 10 years of YOU! Luna's would not be here without your support so be sure and join in the fun! Hourly drawings will take place for local artwork or local items and a commemorative anniversary gift will go to the first 10 people to spend over $100! Anita is joining us for henna tattoos! Melanie Fernandi will be playing from 2-5...Castles and Kitchens will be catering and Lunatinis will abound! Hope to see you there!
~ Love Luna's and want us to thrive?!? Follow us and SHARE OUR POSTS on Facebook! www.facebook.com/luna.mandala.1 and www.facebook.com/lunasmandala/
~ Want others to know how amazing Luna's is? Be sure and leave a review on google AND on facebook!

Thought for the month:
When I am with a group of human beings committed to hanging in there through both the agony and the joy of community, I have a dim sense that I am participating in a phenomenon for which there is only one word...."glory." M. Scott Peck. My word would be "GRACE" ~ Luna

--
Peace
Luna
Luna's Mandala

Unique Gifts Inspired by Nature
Luna's Mandala is located at:
Aspen Park Village Center
25797 Conifer Rd, B-204, Conifer, CO 80433
720-937-4217
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.lunasmandala.com/

We are open:
Tuesdays - Friday, 11-5; Saturdays 10-4.; Sundays Per Chance (call before)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds