Bistro Colorado Location Available For Lease, Turn-Key Restaurant Opportunity

23 May 2018 15:32 #1 by Bistro Colorado

This space where Bistro Colorado in Bergen Park is located available for lease. Turn key restaurant opportunity. Lots of art, equipment, and other items will be available for sale as we are indeed closing the doors and moving on to other opportunities in the near future. Hours of operation are as follows: Friday 5-9 pm; Saturday 5-9 pm; Sunday 10-2 pm. No reservations required.

Evergreen’s premier dining experience happens at “BICO” … Bistro Colorado Bergen Park, 1552 Bergen Parkway, Evergreen CO 80439
Only five minutes from I-70 and El Rancho in North Evergreen.
Chef/Owner Travis Smith, Five Time Culinary Olympic Gold Medalist and Colorado Chef of the Year
(303) 670-3229
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.bistrocolorado.com/
FOOD TRUCK | CATERING | EVENTS
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jun 2018 06:19 #2 by stonesoupinc
Hi there -

I’m interested in more information .. can you please email me This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.?

25 Jun 2018 11:10 #3 by ScienceChic
Hi stonesoupinc! Bistro Colorado closed for good on Saturday and I believe there is already a new restaurant who has leased the space (or at least part of it, according to a trusted source). Let me see if I can find out how owns that building and if they have any other space available.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds