Twigs Children's Consignment Boutique in Evergreen is For Sale

18 Jun 2018 13:08 #1 by MountainWelcomeCrew

Twigs Children's Consignment Boutique in Evergreen, CO is looking for a new owner! Turn key business solution, so you can start making $$ the day you take over the business. You can even bring your kids to work (or heck, make them work, too!)! Fabulous location in the heart of Downtown Evergreen. Rent is very reasonable, 1800 square feet and two restrooms. You will have a very large store with endless possibilities. Serious inquires only, please. 303.862.8821- ask for Terri
www.facebook.com/twigsevergreen/photos/a...8410/?type=3&theater
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2018 12:42 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
Twigs Childrens Consignment Boutique
Yesterday at 3:21 PM

Howdy! I wanted to get the Twigs calendar out there, as we are on the final countdown (and yes, I will still cry if I talk about it too much. I had really put my heart in the cute little store). We have a ton of items, so don't miss out!
December 5-8: Everything is $2
December 10-15: Everything is $1
December 17-19: Everything is 75 cents
December 20-21: Everything is 50 cents
December 22: Everything is 25 cents
At that point, we will tip our hats, take a bow, and say our final farewell.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.474 seconds