Vehicles for sale

02 Sep 2018 18:42 #1 by Carrie
Vehicles for sale was created by Carrie
1998 Ford F150 2WD with topper, 77K original miles, EXCELLENT condition $4200. 2003 Itaska Spirit 24' motorhome, full size refrigerator, bath, lots of storage, runs excellent, great condition, $19K. 1995 BMW 318i silver convertible, new top & newer tires, excellent mileage, $3000. Custom heavy duty car hauler $1500. PM me with email for photos.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Sep 2018 06:53 #2 by Yossarian
Replied by Yossarian on topic Vehicles for sale
One-owner 2016 Nissan Frontier SL Crew Cab 4WD with topper, 49K miles (80% highway, 9k on tires), dk. gray, leather, sunroof, all scheduled maintenance, excellent condition $26k or best offer. PM or email me for photos.

29 Dec 2019 15:27 #3 by Julianelle
Replied by Julianelle on topic Vehicles for sale
Do you still have the BMW? Is it an auto or manual?

05 Mar 2020 08:22 #4 by SomeWhereLandBabe
Replied by SomeWhereLandBabe on topic Vehicles for sale
Do you still have the truck or car for sale?

05 Mar 2020 09:09 #5 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Vehicles for sale
SomewhereLandBabe, the original posts were from 2018 (the time/date stamp is in the bottom corner, kind of buried, sorry about that) so the vehicles are probably long gone.

You are welcome to privately contact the members who posted via email as they may not have notifications turned on and not see your reply after this much time. If you click their username it will take you to their profile page where you can contact them by email (a better option than Private Message here, as one of our last software updates caused a glitch and email alerts about PMs are no longer sent to users so it's best to email them directly. Do keep in mind that will give them your email address, just so you know).

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds