Massage places near here?

19 Oct 2018 19:17 #1 by ConradFam
I have been in my house 2 weeks and it has been a tough adjustment. My husband still is not out here yet and I have no idea when he will be. :( I think I need to just get a relaxing massage. Can anyone recommend a good, reasonably priced massage place/masseuse?? Thanks in advance! I am out here with just my son and don't really know anyone here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Oct 2018 19:41 #2 by ScienceChic
I have a friend who swears by Diane Moy at Dynamic Fitness in Conifer. Their number is 303-838-1945.

While she doesn't do massage, I highly recommend my acupuncturist Marisa Rodero at Roots Medicine. She's in Evergreen, but she is a warm, caring, kind, highly trained acupuncturist and every time I leave her office after a session, I feel mellow and relaxed. (720) 722-3162

There's also Aspen Park Chiropractic and Massage Center, in Conifer. 303-838-8443

Lastly, another in our directory who is close to you, but I don't know anything about them - LC Integrative Massage Ltd 720-318-5056

Moving is one of the top 5 stressful things you can do in your life, and having to single-mom it (a job I swear is more difficult than POTUS, and you won't convince me otherwise LOL) on top of that - you absolutely deserve some relaxation Lady! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Oct 2018 19:44 #3 by ScienceChic
After that, you and your son swing by Aspen Peak Cellars for a glass of wine (for you, an Izze for him) and some appetizers - tell Marcel to bill my credit card on file or send me one if he hasn't saved it.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Oct 2018 19:53 #4 by ConradFam
Replied by ConradFam on topic Massage places near here?
Thanks for the info! I will definitely try to get in with one of them! I live less than 20 min from Aspen Peak. I actually told my son I wanted to go there this weekend!!

I am all for checking out the acupuncturist too. :)

19 Oct 2018 20:17 #5 by ScienceChic
See, now I'm all jealous that you're only 20min from Aspen Peak Cellars. LOL! It's probably good that I'm not, my hubby would start to wonder why I'm never home.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds