Everything must go

13 Nov 2018 09:31 #1 by AbovetheClouds33
Moving, everything must go ASAP. If you need something let me know I may have it. Everything is located in Fairplay. Might be able to deliver.

Indian Rose Wood furniture imported from India and purchased from American Furniture Warehouse. They no longer sell this TAHOE series. Some items sill have a small warranty left, and less than a year old. (October 2017/November 2017, Bed frame purchased May 2018)

King Bedroom set purchased for $3000 asking $2000, comes with King Bed frame (mattress not included), two night stands, long 6 drawer dresser, and tall dresser. Excellent condition.

I also have in the Indian Rose Wood set the matching Dinning room table with 4 chairs, coffee table, and end table. Asking $1000 for the whole set (Paid $1500)

Dinning room table rug 5 x 7 asking $50 (purchased new $100 October 2017)
Living room rug 8 x 10 asking $100 (purchased new $150 October 2017)

Fireplace purchased from Lowes (purchased new May 2018 $399) Asking $250 comes with remote and paper work, works great. The TV on top of the fireplace is for sale asking $50

Please note the furniture is real wood and heavy. Please feel free to message me with any questions or additional pictures. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Nov 2018 10:15 #2 by AbovetheClouds33
Replied by AbovetheClouds33 on topic Everything must go
Here is the rest of the stuff.

Round table $20
Desk or table $20
Mud room bench $20
Heart wood bench $50
Two outside folding chairs $20
Grey Dresser $50
White 3 shelf cabinet $10
Glass mirror with flowers $50
Grey book shelf $10
Diamond Cross $100
Wood TV stand fits up to a 65 inch tv, I have the third drawer it was taken out to put a receiver there. Asking $50
Dyson Animal Vacuum $150
Kitchen Island tile top asking $50
Howard Miller Collector's Clock 612-697 asking $200 Retail $700

Thank you.

13 Nov 2018 16:19 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Everything must go
You've got some really nice furniture there AboveTheClouds! We shared this to our Facebook Page and there's been a question about prices (answered that) and whether the artificial trees alongside the fireplace are available too?
www.facebook.com/MyMountainTown/photos/a..._id=1542150922725475

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Nov 2018 18:50 #4 by AbovetheClouds33
Thank you. We are selling everything because we received no offers on our home with no CO and the bank is being difficult as they have now found out. So that is why everything must go and quickly. Thank you for posting it on the facebook page. The trees are not for sale, but here is where I got them from. It came in a 5 piece set, the trees light up and have snow flakes on the bottom. They are my favorite part.

www.walmart.com/ip/Holiday-Time-Christma...lear-Lights/27247984

14 Nov 2018 06:57 #5 by ScienceChic
A couple people are interested in the TV and wanted to know if there was anything wrong with it?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 Nov 2018 08:37 #6 by AbovetheClouds33
No there is nothing wrong with it. It works great. I even have the remote for the TV.

The TV is a Sanyo 40 inch LED 1080p TV. Model FW40D36F. Manufactured July 2016. Here is a picture taken today showing its on and works.

Thank you very much, appreciate it.
Attachments:

14 Nov 2018 09:45 #7 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Everything must go
Sorry to hear that the news story did not help resolve this issue.

14 Nov 2018 13:38 #8 by AbovetheClouds33
Thank you. The tv is pending pick up.

13 Dec 2018 08:44 #9 by AbovetheClouds33
Bump. Dinning room table and small tv sold.

Still have the larger pieces left and smaller furniture. Everything has to go. Will sell items separate.

Will also be selling these items:

1) Purchased new in 2016. Mid 2015 27 inch 5K retina iMac 16 gigs of ram, Solid-state hard drive that is 3 Terabyte of storage with 3.2 GHz Intel core i5. Factory restored and removed from iCloud. Excellent condition. track pad, Key board, and box included. No dead pixels.
Included is klipsch thx speakers with subwoofer. Paid over $2500 asking $1000[/u] with the speakers. I also have an APC battery backup I could sell with this for $100

2) Purchased in 2015. Early 2015 13inch retina MacBook Pro. 2.7 GHz Intel core i5. 8 gb of memory, 1867 MHz DDR3. 125 gb of storage. The back has some minor scratches from a plastic case, other wise there is nothing else wrong with it. No dead pixels. Factory restored and removed from iCloud. Comes with the charger and original box. Asking $400 based on trade in values.

3) OLED TV Bundle - Warranty until May of 2019 on the TV. LG 65' OLED65B6P with remote, original box, Samsung 4K UHD blu ray player, and Yamaha Surround Sound 725W 5.1 ch 3d home theater system with remote, I will also include the two back stands for the two rear speakers and the Rocketfish universal wireless rear speaker kit as well.
Asking $2500 for the bundle.

18 Dec 2018 12:48 #10 by ScienceChic
I can't make any purchases until next month, but I'm interested in the iMac and the MacBook Pro. If you find someone to buy them before then, please do sell them, but if they are still available after Jan 19th, I'd like to take a look at them!

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds