Snow Plowing Pine Junction

11 Jan 2019 15:02 #1 by ramage
I am looking for someone to plow for the 2019 season. I am in the Woodside Neighborhood 1.3 miles from Pine Junction.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jan 2019 08:39 #2 by ScienceChic
Highly recommended by a friend of mine:
CJ Snow Solutions, Chad Corbitt. They do free estimates. Call 303-378-8098
www.facebook.com/cjssbailey

Others recommended in local Facebook groups (but not ones I personally know):
Call MOUNTAIN FAMILY TREE SERVICE for a free estimate
-Snow plowing
-Firewood
Mike- 720-545-7180
Tom- 720-360-5680
www.mountainfamilytreeservice.com

Nate Waters, Snow plowing, 7203908299

Ryan Napples with Stone Falls Landscape and Service. Honest guy and affordable! 720-429- 4646
www.stonefallsco.com/

Shane Holland. H&S Excavating, Pine, (303) 816-7402
www.facebook.com/HS-Excavating-691867084187543/

Shane Allen. $50 per driveway cash or check. From Bailey to Turkey Creek area. 970-355-9541.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

12 Jan 2019 18:43 #3 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Snow Plowing Pine Junction
SC,
Thank you very much.
Solved my plowing problem with your help

13 Jan 2019 09:10 #4 by ScienceChic
You're welcome, happy I could help!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Sep 2020 11:25 #5 by ScienceChic
Here's another recommendation of a great snow plow person from member HappyCamper:
Colt Smith, 303-921-0212

Colt is out plowing now so give him a call is trying to stay in the valley so that is DCVR, KZ Ranch, Harris Park, Elk Creek Highlands, Mill Iron D and Friendship Ranch.

10 Mar 2021 09:26 #6 by Mountain-News-Events
From Ridge View Services:
Hello everyone! Just wanted to let you know we will be out throughout the weekend plowing. We will be concentrating on our current customers but should be able to fit a few extra clients in. Give us a call or text 720-753-2217 to see if we can help you out! Have a great weekend and stay warm everyone!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

24 Mar 2021 07:28 #7 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Snow Plowing Pine Junction
SNOW SHOVELING

Have a large deck and 2 sets of stairs as well as garden walk.
$15/hr. Woodside area.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds