2016 Forest River Flagstaff camper MINT CONDITION for sale

24 Mar 2019 13:54 - 24 Mar 2019 13:58 #1 by RachelsCreations
2016 Forest River Flagstaff camper MINT CONDITION
$10,000
Like new 2016 Forest River Flagstaff T12BH
This amazing camper was only used about 5 times and is still in MINT condition. Retail value $14K and will sell for best offer - honestly hoping for at least $10K due to pristine condition). Holler if interested or share this with anyone you know who may be! This video is the exact model but with a slightly different fabric on the interior cushions.

Model sleeps 4 and includes sink, stove top, microwave, fridge, stereo, a/c & heat hook ups, outside shower hook ups, grill that attaches to the outside of the camper, portable toilet still in box and much more!

Sincerely,
Rachel Baer Henderson
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Apr 2019 12:50 #2 by rlawrence
Hi,
Is your Forest River camper still available and what is the weight of the camper? We are looking for a camper and found yours very appealing. We live up the road in Conifer and would like to swing by to take a look at it.

18 Apr 2019 17:02 #3 by ScienceChic
Hi rlawrence! I messaged Rachel to make sure she'd seen your reply and she wrote me back saying it is indeed still available and to please call her! Her number is 303-973-8823.
Thanks!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Apr 2019 17:37 #4 by rlawrence
Thanks. I think this might be too heavy for our Suburu. We found out we need something with a dry weight of 2000 LBs or less.

26 Apr 2019 20:29 #5 by RachelsCreations
no worries! We have a Jeep cherokee trail hawk but with the V6 so it's strong enough with wiggle room to not hurt the transmission :) Best of luck and happy camping!

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds