More About My Mountain Town - Benefit Your Business By Posting and Advertising!

29 Jul 2019 19:37 #1 by MyMountainTown
Today, the ladies at the Evergreen Chamber invited me to stop by so they could learn more about our services and benefits! Check out this live video they did today in their office! They do a splendid job of promoting their members and supporting the mountain community. Be sure to check their website regularly for new info and follow them on social media as well - when we shop local and support one another, we all win!!

Did you know that My Mountain Town has:
  • Daily mountain weather forecasts for each town by our certified Chief Meteorologist Steve Hamilton
  • Free Classifieds for Community Members and Businesses to use daily
  • A Business & Nonprofit Directory with over 600 listings
  • Friendly Forums separated by subject so you can go right to the ones you are most interested in and avoid topics you don't want to see at all!
  • Advertising for local businesses only, we support Shop Local 100%!! No Google ads, no annoying pop-up messages, no auto-playing videos, no "click-to-see" content or other invasive marketing. It's affordable, effective, and uncomplicated. Contact us to get started! 720-608-0285 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Nov 2019 11:15 - 30 Nov 2019 11:29 #2 by MyMountainTown

We've teamed up with our business partners over at Social Media Maiden to bring you a Small Business Saturday Special that incorporates the best of both our advertising packages:
Buy 3 months of Diamond Level advertising on My Mountain Town and we'll co-write a blog post for FREE (a $500+ value) about your business or nonprofit for publishing on My Mountain Town in the 1st quarter of 2020 to give you a New Year boost!

Diamond Level Benefits:
  • Center Banner Ad on our Home Page that links straight to your website
  • Listing in unlimited, relevant Business Categories in our Business Directory
  • Post unlimited events in our Community Calendar
  • Custom Category on our Community Calendar
  • Unrestricted Posting in our Forums
  • Promotion on My Mountain Town's social media pages that reach tens of thousands weekly
Blogging - from SMM

A current blog goes hand-in-hand with your social media presence. Like social media posts, blogging engages your customers and prospects, establishes your credibility, and puts you in front of your audience. Fresh, relevant content also keeps you visible on search engines. We can write, edit, and post your blog regularly.

5 Benefits of Blogging For Your Small Business

Social Media Maiden
Organize Your Business. Prioritize Your Marketing. Monetize Your Business.
www.socialmediamaiden.com/

My Mountain Town
Your Online Resource for the Foothills
mymountaintown.com/my-mountain-town-home/about-us

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds