Mountain area poop scoop service - NEW

05 Aug 2019 17:00 #1 by MountainPetWaste
Hello beautiful mountain community - Let me introduce myself and my husband, Kanda and Adam Finch, we live in Pine Junction. We had a need, and discovered there is not a service in our community for this. Poop Scoop! We decided we needed to answer the needs of our community, and provide that service. We celebrate living in the mountains and value what that means as a close community, and love providing a service and keeping jobs within that close community. We are happy to service from Evergreen area, Conifer, Pine, Bailey and surrounding areas as well.

We all have such busy lives and need a little help sometimes. This isn’t a job you want to do in your spare time, let us help you out! We will come to your yard, scoop up the poop and haul it away. Go ahead and contact us we will need to know how many dogs, size of your yard and how often you wish to have our excellent service provided. We also are happy to provide other services like: Litter box, coops, horses etc…*prices vary depending upon type of service and number of animals (size). *

CALL - 720-275-6233 or 720-445-1126 Email - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook Page

Adam Finch
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic, Yogian23

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Aug 2019 11:31 #2 by MountainPetWaste
Hello to our beautiful mountain community, I hope you are all doing well. I am sure I will be in your area soon, I can swing by and do some scooping for you. Go to my Facebook page or contact me directly so set up service :) I look forward to meeting you all!

Much thanks!

Kanda
Facebook page

Adam Finch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds