Adams Natural Meats- Carnivore Club

10 Aug 2019 11:16 #1 by AdamsNaturalMeats

We are super excited to announce our New Carnivore Club!!

Now, for the same price every month you can receive a hand-picked box full of all your favor All Natural Grass-Fed Bison and Beef from Adams Natural Meats!

Visit the link below to learn more about how to get yours today!
Adams Natural Meats- Carnivore Club

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Oct 2019 19:56 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
Congratulations to Adams' Meats - Evergreen for being featured recently on Denver Channel 7!

'What's that?': Adams Natural Meats opens store and ranch in Evergreen
By: Micah Smith | October 4, 2019

EVERGREEN, Colo. — An Evergreen business that was under construction for nearly three years has finally opened its doors.

Adams Natural Meats, located off of I-70 near Beaver Brook in Evergreen, is an all-natural bison ranch that sells bison and beef products.

But the business' location and barn-like façade is causing a lot of people to ask, “What’s that?”

The business has bison on site, just a few feet away from the store.

“All the time, we get people that come in just to stop and take pictures of the buffalo. They come in just to see what we’re all about because they watched us building it for three years,” said Adams Natural Meats Sales and Store Manager Kristin Morrill.

Read more at www.thedenverchannel.com/news/our-colora...d-ranch-in-evergreen

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds