Knit Knook Closed as of March 26 until April 17

17 Mar 2020 12:50 #1 by KnitKnook
Hello friends!

I’ve been doing some serious thinking about all that is going on with this pandemic. I have lost a lot of sleep assessing this situation and trying to decide what to do about Knit Knook. I’ve decided to do my part - as we’ve all been requested to do - and make temporary changes to the shop.

Effective Wednesday March 18th all social knitting - including drop in knitting or crochet help and Thursday Knit nights - will be suspended through March 31st. All scheduled classes will be postponed or canceled as well.

In addition, effective Wednesday March 18th, we will change our shop hours to Tuesday-Saturday 10am-2pm. If you stop by to make a purchase, please remember to practice social distancing. If you are sick, or if you’ve been exposed to the virus, please please please do not come in! Instead, I encourage you to call the shop during our temporary hours to see if what you need is in our shop inventory. We can take credit cards over the phone and either have your purchase available for pick up via curbside service or ship the purchase directly to you. Please note it may take at least 30 minutes to process your order. These options are offered to all our customers during this time. Please call the shop during our temporary business hours if you need anything or have any questions – 303-838-2118. I will also be available via email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will try to respond as quickly as possible.

The temporary changes may change depending on what happens in the coming days – I will continue to assess the situation daily and let you know. As we get closer to the end of the month, I will reassess where we are with this pandemic and decide if we can resume normal business hours on April 1st. If we need to close the shop entirely, I will keep you all updated via email, Facebook and our website.

Please accept my apologies for this disruption! I so enjoy our wonderful knitting community and I don’t want anyone to get this virus as a result of us being in too close of quarters with each other!! Most importantly, I wish you all health during this crazy time. Hey, maybe with all this forced downtime, we can all get to finishing (or frogging) a couple of those WIPs hanging out in long forgotten project bags!!

Hugs!!
Andrea

Andrea Amundson
Knit Knook A Coffee and Yarn Place LLC
10903 US Hwy 285
Suite E202
Conifer, CO 80433
303-838-2118
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Knit Knook LLC, 10903 US Hwy 285, Suite E202, Conifer, CO 80433
303-838-2118
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

www.knitknook.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Mar 2020 11:58 #2 by KnitKnook
Hey all,
Just letting you know effective tomorrow, March 26th until April 17th, Knit Knook will be closed as per Jefferson County Public Health orders to shelter in place. If you urgently need anything, we are open today until 2pm. Stop by, call or email.

Please stay healthy and safe!! Keep on knitting, crocheting, weaving, spinning and enjoying your craft time at home!! HUGS!!!
Andrea

Andrea Amundson
Knit Knook A Coffee and Yarn Place LLC
10903 US Hwy 285
Suite E202
Conifer, CO 80433
303-838-2118

Knit Knook LLC, 10903 US Hwy 285, Suite E202, Conifer, CO 80433
303-838-2118

www.knitknook.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds