My Mountain Town Offering Free Advertising to Local Businesses

18 Mar 2020 13:57 #1 by MyMountainTown
Our mountain community has, time and again when faced with difficult times, pulled together and helped support one another. What we're facing now is new and unusual, but we know that we can get through it together. To that end, we are suspending our 1 business post per day rule here in the Classifieds Forum, and offering free advertising for any package, Gold ($35/month), Platinum ($115/month), or Diamond ($250/month), for the months of April and May for any business or nonprofit signing on to advertise for 6 or 12 months with us. We will re-evaluate after May to see if we need to discount June as well.

Our goal is to help you as we always have, but even more so in the coming months ahead. Please login and post your offerings in the Forums to our 20,000+ monthly website visitors (we had 50,000 in January, more than twice as many as our previous record!) and reach those who aren't in the local Facebook groups, following your Facebook Business Pages/Instagram accounts, or on NextDoor. We're a wide open platform and can reach a vastly wider audience to help your business reach more potential customers. If you need help posting information, contact us and we'll help you get logged on or post it on your behalf and get it out there for you. Once the business shutdowns are lifted, let's get your events listed on our Community Calendar!

Difficult times call for creative measures, so if you have any ideas for us or that we can pass along to others, please let us know! We've got your back and will do all we can to help you weather the storm.

Don't forget to fill out the Chambers' weekly survey and follow their Economic Impact Task Force for more resources: mymountaintown.com/forum/158-area-chambe...ic-impact-task-force We'll post anything we can find that is available for small businesses as well.

Your friend and community cheerleader,
Sharon and the team at My Mountain Town

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds