Selling large bags of extra fine sawdust for hens nesting boxes

09 Apr 2020 16:53 #1 by DrMike
Selling large bags of extra fine sawdust for hens nesting boxes and for coop floors. Fine sawdust is the best use for your laying hen's nesting boxes. It keeps your eggs clean, with little or no clean up when hens lay eggs in the boxes that use sawdust. It also makes incredible compost for your garden when you clean out your chicken coop.

Extra fine sawdust is a good soil amendment, chicken manure mixed with sawdust adds organic matter and increases the water holding capacity and beneficial biota in soil. A good fertilizer; chicken manure provides Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium to your plants (more than horse, cow or steer manure).

Selling large bags of extra fine fresh sawdust $7.00 per bag, call 303.880.9878 to order your bags of sawdust. I have 20 bags available at this time.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Mar 2021 21:42 #2 by Boynextdoor

DrMike wrote: Selling large bags of extra fine sawdust for hens nesting boxes and for coop floors. Fine sawdust is the best use for your laying hen's nesting boxes. It keeps your eggs clean, with little or no clean up when hens lay eggs in the boxes that use sawdust. It also makes incredible compost for your garden when you clean out your chicken coop.

Extra fine sawdust is a good soil amendment, chicken manure mixed with sawdust adds organic matter and increases the water holding capacity and beneficial biota in soil. A good fertilizer; chicken manure provides Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium to your plants (more than horse, cow or steer manure).

Selling large bags of extra fine fresh sawdust $7.00 per bag, call 303.880.9878 to order your bags of sawdust. I have 20 bags available at this time.

Hey, forgot to say - thank you so much, it is really helpful and works as much as possible. I'd recommend it to everyone. Best regards
Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds