British Hairways set to reopen in May 4th 2020 (hopefully)

25 Apr 2020 12:44 #1 by BarberInBailey
Good day,

Hopefully this post finds you all healthy and safe. As of yet I have not heard of when I can reopen for sure. There should be guidelines coming out regarding how I can reopen. These guidelines are not county specific but statewide due to DORA overseeing what can and cannot be resumed. DORA, for those that are not familiar, is the governing body of licenses. I have to follow their recommendations or face having my license suspended and the shop being closed for a longer period of time. With all that being said I am hoping to reopen on May 4th. Yes I know that is a Monday. Just another twist in the story, it seems that every other Monday will be the day that I (Gareth) am there. Long story short changes within my first job schedule has lead to changes in BH opening days. Rosie will still be there on her usual days and her number is on the website to reach her

Please utilize the appointment system online. A majority of the time I cannot answer the barbershop phone and it doesn't have the ability for me to listen to voicemails. Please book online or email me if needed at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Hopefully I will be open and see you all soon.

Stay healthy,

Gareth

britishhairwaysbailey.com/
Call (303) 519-1260
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Apr 2020 13:43 #2 by ScienceChic
Thank you Gareth! Stay safe and healthy, I'm sure many will be excited to see you open again (and clamoring to get in for a cut)!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: BarberInBailey

27 Apr 2020 13:24 #3 by FredHayek
Good luck and wish you much success!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BarberInBailey

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds