Saturday Sale at Luna’s Mandala benefits local nonprofits!

06 Jun 2020 12:45 #1 by Lunas Mandala
Hello, and Happy June Everyone (does anyone else wonder how it got to be JUNE?)

So, stop by Luna's today - Saturday, June 6th and help support Luna's favorite local Non-Profits....all sales today ~ 19% of your total will go to one of my favorites (you get to choose!)...

Can't make it by today? Schedule your very own private party with me! To Celebrate 12 Years of being in business I am offering private parties and 12% of your total will go to one of my favorite local charities (you get to pick from my list). I will provide tea, wine or the infamous Lunatinis! Call, text, or
e-mail me today to schedule your private party! 720-937-4217

Luna's is slowly moving back into the world....we are open through June ~ Wednesday through Friday 12-4, Saturday 10-4 and by appointment. We are offering non-contact delivery and mailing of items too...so to make your life easier and comfortable just contact me and we will make magic happen!

We are looking at extended hours, classes and Hygge Saturdays Starting in July so stay tuned...

I hope everyone is happy, healthy, and sane...and I am LITERALLY sending virtual hugs to all!

Thought for the Month:
"To Understand Everything is to forgive Everything..."
~ Buddha

Unique Gifts Inspired by Nature
Luna's Mandala is located at:
Aspen Park Village Center
25797 Conifer Rd, B-204, Conifer, CO 80433
720-937-4217
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.lunasmandala.com/

We are open:
Tuesdays - Friday, 11-5; Saturdays 10-4.; Sundays Per Chance (call before)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds