British Hairways says Goodbye 09/20/20

17 Sep 2020 10:47 #1 by BarberInBailey
It's a sad day for British Hairways. After 7 years I am going to have to call it a day. It was a good run. With all of the hardships that have been faced in the recent years and especially 2020, and due to another rent increase, I just cannot sustain the business any longer.

On a positive note. I will continue to cut hair for those of you that are willing to travel. I will keep it to a Sunday but it will be from my home so less overheads and also less glamorous set up! If this is something of interest to you then please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to confirm an appointment. It will be the same schedule as before, every other Sunday.

My last day will be September 20th, 2020.

Also keep Rosie in your prayers as she is affected too by the closure. The web site will remain up for a while and her number is on there if you wish to contact her. I have appreciated having Rosie there and looking after the business for so long, especially in my absence.

Thank you for your tremendous support over the years and I understand if the drive is too much for you to consider. I know after the last four years of commuting that it becomes tiring!

All the best,

Gareth

britishhairwaysbailey.com/
Call (303) 519-1260

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Sep 2020 16:22 #2 by ScienceChic
I am so sorry to read this Gareth. I understand the difficulty and wish you all the best. Hope to still hear from you now and then!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Sep 2020 08:38 #3 by FredHayek
Good luck, sad to see so many small businesses having to close. They are the lifeblood of this nation.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds