Come in, we're Open! Luna's Mandala - Unique Gifts and Clothing

21 Nov 2020 10:03 #1 by Lunas Mandala
Greetings Everyone!

This is just a friendly reminder that retail shops ARE OPEN! There seems to be some confusion with the new restrictions. Non-Critical businesses are just operating at a smaller percentage...so it limits how many people can be in the shop at once ~ and if you've been in Luna's you know it's rare to be packed ;P. So you can be sure you are safe coming out and shopping locally :)

YOU ONLY HAVE A FEW MORE DAYS TO SHOP FOR THE REASON FOR THE SEASON! Come out today 10-4, Tuesday 10-5, Wednesday 12-7 and help support our local charities. Mention the Reason for the Season and 10% of your purchase will go to a local charity.

Are you not feeling safe heading out to shop? Well no worries...Luna's offers many other options. Text me what you might be looking for as gifts and I will send you pictures of options. If you see goodies you would like I can offer up curbside pickup OR send them to you or the gift recipient. We also offer private shopping outside of regular business hours in order for you to have the whole place to yourself! Contact me to schedule 720-937-4217. Also check out the website ( www.lunasmandala.com ) for pictures of goodies offered at the shop.

Stay happy, healthy and sane this Holiday season and Happy Thanksgiving Blessings to you all!

Thanks to everyone for shopping local and helping our community survive.

Don't forget some of my favorite other local businesses to support this holiday season:
The Bean & The Leaf
Look What I Found
Magpie Mercantile
A Borgata
King's Emporium
Native Vibrations

Luna's Holiday Hours after Thanksgiving:
Sunday & Monday 12-5
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 10-6
Wednesday 10-7
Saturday 10-5

--
Hugs~
Luna
Luna's Mandala

Unique Gifts Inspired by Nature
Luna's Mandala is located at:
Aspen Park Village Center
25797 Conifer Rd, B-204, Conifer, CO 80433
720-937-4217
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.lunasmandala.com/

We are open:
Tuesdays - Friday, 11-5; Saturdays 10-4.; Sundays Per Chance (call before)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds