Digital Marketing in 2021 Workshop by AlphaPixel Reach Jan 7 at 1pm

07 Jan 2021 09:21 #1 by ScienceChic
I just registered for what should be a very informative digital marketing workshop AlphaPixel Reach. Founder Mindy Hanson has two Masters degrees in Marketing and International Business - she not only knows her subject matter well, but she's someone I am proud to work with. She is very involved in our community, dedicates much time to area nonprofits, is one of the most upstanding, honest, ethical business owners I know, and cares about her community and our businesses succeeding. This $25 investment is an incredible deal!

Do you have a Digital Marketing plan for 2021?
Do you have a strategy to make the most of your Digital Marketing efforts?

Digital marketing is essential for every business today. Some businesses can “get by” with just the minimum but others need a much larger online presence. And some who are “getting by” realize how much they can grow with a little bit of additional digital marketing effort.

This 2 hour workshop will help you identify some key elements of a successful digital marketing campaign for your business. A workbook will be sent when you register so you can start thinking about the topics and a recording will be provided to all participants after the workshop is complete so you can refer back to our conversations.

Ask yourself these questions:

Where are you putting your efforts in digital marketing?

What are you doing well in your campaign?

What could you improve to make your campaign benefit you?

Where are current leads and clients finding you online?

How can you track conversions and improve conversion rate?

How can you make the most of your efforts and budget in 2021?

We will help you determine the answers for your business and find creative and effective ways to make the most of your time and budget.

Thursday, January 7, 1:00 to 3:00 pm MST
Only $25

We promise, no hard sales, no pressure, just an educational workshop!
Register here: alphapixelreach.com/2021-workshop/

mymountaintown.com/community/calendar/ev...ing-in-2021-workshop

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds