Stagecoach Highlands: Your Local Family Farm Offering Homegrown Beef

16 Feb 2021 18:34 #1 by StagecoachHighlands
Hello neighbors and friends!

My name is Jon MacDonald and I'm pleased to meet you. I operate a family farm in Bailey where we raise a variety of animals, and hope to provide our community with great-tasting, locally grown beef. A little about my family, and what we do:

My wife and I moved to Colorado in 2016, and started with chickens but have since moved to Bailey and moved up to the cattle. I have worked with cattle in CT since I was a kid on various farms and knew it was something I was interested in doing on my own one day. We love our animals different personalities and love calving season. They give us a reason to get outside every day and enjoy life. Winter in general is probably one of the biggest challenges, keeping everyone watered and making sure no one is having any issues. We connect with the community and make friends along the way, and occasionally try to help some people in need. We’re very proud of what we’ve built and are excited to see where the future takes us.

All of our beef is a 21 day hang, grass fed and grass finished Highland beef raised locally here in Bailey on our farm. It is USDA inspected, vacuum sealed and packed, and good up to a year in the freezer. We'll have more available in a couple of weeks, if you would like to order a 1/4, 1/2 or whole cow, please reach out and let me know 303-889-9957.

Watch here for updates as we have cuts for sale, and if you are on Facebook, please give our Page a follow: www.facebook.com/stagecoachhighlands

Thank you for your support!

We are Stagecoach Highlands, a family owned farm in beautiful Bailey, Colorado. We focus on humanely raising Highland cattle for breeding, showing and meat. Call 303-889-9957 to place an order of locally-raised beef!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Feb 2021 11:38 #2 by StagecoachHighlands
Wow! Thank you all for the nice comments!:loveit:

We are Stagecoach Highlands, a family owned farm in beautiful Bailey, Colorado. We focus on humanely raising Highland cattle for breeding, showing and meat. Call 303-889-9957 to place an order of locally-raised beef!
Attachments:

02 Mar 2021 18:24 #3 by StagecoachHighlands
Happy Tuesday neighbors and friends!
Stagecoach Highlands has beef back in stock - steaks, ground, roasts, as well as 15 and 30 lb bundles we also offer up to 1/4 and 1/2’s. As always our beef is grass fed grass finished and gets a 21 day hang dry aged beef. All meat is USDA inspected and vacuum sealed for up to a year in your freezer. We will be open Saturday the 6th from 11-5 for people to come buy meat - 355 Stagecoach Lane, Bailey. Feel free to call or text 303-889-9957

Prices:
Bundle #1
Approximately 30 pounds! $300.00
10 lbs high end steaks
1 roast
3 lbs short ribs
3 lbs stew meat
10 lbs hamburger

Bundle #2
Approximately 15 pounds! $170.00
5 lbs high end steaks
1 roast
1 lb stew meat
7 lbs hamburger

Roasts
Tri Tip Roast $12.99/lb
Sirloin Tip Roast $9.99/lb
London Broil Roast $9.25/lb
English Roast $9.25/lb
Brisket $9.50/lb
Chuck Roast $9.00/lb
Eye of Round $8.75/lb
Rump Roast $8.75/lb

Steak Cuts
Tenderloin/Filet $27.50/lb
Rib Eye Steak $20.99/lb
New York Strip Steak $19.99/lb
T-Bone Steak $16.99/lb
Top Sirloin Steak $13.99/lb
Flank Steak $12.99/lb

Ground Beef $7.00/lb
Still not enough meat? More savings when you buy part of all of a cow!

1/4 cow $950.00
100 lbs - steaks, roasts, hamburger

1/2 cow $1,750.00
200 lbs - steaks, roasts, hamburger

Whole cow $3,250.00
400 lbs - steaks, roasts, hamburger

Attachments:

01 Apr 2021 17:27 #4 by StagecoachHighlands
Evening neighbors and friends! Stagecoach Highlands has beef back in stock - steaks, ground, roasts, as well as 15 and 30 lb bundles we also offer up to 1/4 and 1/2’s. As always our beef is grass fed grass finished and gets a 21 day hang dry aged beef. All meat is USDA inspected and vacuum sealed for up to a year in your freezer. We will be open Saturday the 3rd for people to come buy meat. Feel free to call or text 303-889-9957

Attachments:

15 Apr 2021 14:03 #5 by StagecoachHighlands
Hello neighbors and friends! Stagecoach Highlands again has meat in stock. We’re going to be open this Saturday from 10 am - 4 pm for anyone looking to purchase meat. This will be our last day of being fully in stock for the summer due to time constraints, so don’t wait! After this time, we will take orders and have a 3-4 week waiting period.

We have USDA inspected highland meat, which is aged for 21 days, frozen and vacuum sealed to be good in your freezer for up to a year! Our cows are grass fed and finished.

If you want to stop by this Saturday our address is 355 Stagecoach Ln in Bailey. 303-889-9957

24 Apr 2021 17:54 #6 by StagecoachHighlands
Welcome to Stagecoach Highlands, little bull calf! He was born yesterday morning, both mom and baby are doing great

Attachments:

31 May 2021 11:31 #7 by StagecoachHighlands
Hello again neighbors and friends! We will be opening our doors on Saturday June 19th between 10 am - 5 pm to sell more Highland meat! Due to summer being extremely busy for us, this will be the one day we’re open to buy beef until autumn, so don’t miss out!

We are Stagecoach Highlands located at 355 Stagecoach Lane in Bailey. We sell grass fed Highland beef, which is USDA inspected, vacuum sealed and frozen to last up to a year in your freezer! All of our beef gets a 21 day hang as well.

19 Jun 2021 13:09 #8 by StagecoachHighlands
Hello again neighbors and friends! We will be opening our doors on today between 10 am - 5 pm to sell more Highland meat! Due to summer being extremely busy for us, this will be the one day we’re open to buy beef until autumn, so don’t miss out!

We are Stagecoach Highlands located at 355 Stagecoach Lane in Bailey. We sell grass fed Highland beef, which is USDA inspected, vacuum sealed and frozen to last up to a year in your freezer! All of our beef gets a 21 day hang as well.

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds