FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY Mini Sessions

22 Mar 2021 17:50 #1 by Photography_AngeliqueAlcaraz
Hi neighbors!! Before I continue with advertising, I wanted to give you locals first choice for the best of my remaining mini session spots! As of today there are less than 10 timeslots left & I only do mini sessions 2-3 times a year so don't miss out!

With flowers just starting to grow again, Easter just around the corner, and Mother's Day quick to follow, this is the perfect time for a family photo session! Expect 30 minutes of cheerful playtime with your family, loving, laughing, and connecting with one another with me behind the camera! (I also do maternity sessions so don't be afraid to ask!)

Spring Mini Sessions are only $200 for a 30-minute session, one outfit change, a gallery of 10 high-resolution beautifully edited images to choose from, a virtual gallery reveal, Two 11x14 Fine Art Prints, and One Digital image perfect for sharing. Additional favorites are available for purchase separately.

Spots are limited and session times are booked on a first-come, first-served basis. Please contact me today with your preferred date! (4/30 is completely booked)

Thanks so much and I can't wait to meet everyone and capture some precious memories for your family❣️

You can contact me at 720-689-4252, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or message me on Facebook or Instagram!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds