Specials for "Local Yarn Store Day" - April 17th

16 Apr 2021 17:49 #1 by KnitKnook
Hello everyone!

Brrrrrr!! It's a cold and snowy day here in the CO foothills!! Hope you are staying warm today!

I wanted to take time to thank you all for your support during the past year. This pandemic has been a wild ride for everyone - and I know I'm tired of it!! I'm so glad Knit Knook has many many wonderful customers and friends like you that want to see our little yarn shop stay in business. We are soooo close to being able to get back to our normal lives! Many thanks for your patience as I figure out what we can safely do - the rules and guidance change so often these days!

If you need (or just want) to purchase any yarn this weekend, there are several yarn vendors who are offering some nice incentives to support local yarn shops on LYS Day. At Knit Knook, many of the vendors whose yarn we currently stock are offering free patterns. Stop by the shop or place an order online. If your purchase this weekend includes yarn for any of these vendors, you can get some freebies - details are shown below. If we don't carry the yarn brand you need for your next project, I encourage you to check with the other LYS in our area as many of them are also participating in LYS Day this weekend.

Stay warm and healthy!!! HUGS!!

Andrea

LYS day specials available at Knit Knook:

Berroco: Free eBook with 7 patterns – purchase any Berroco yarn from Knit Knook and we will send the free eBook to your email.

Plymouth: Free pattern with yarn purchase – purchase any Plymouth yarn from Knit Knook and receive a free pattern offered by Plymouth just for LYS Day.

Knit One Crochet Too: Free pattern with yarn purchase – purchase any Knit One Crochet Too yarn from Knit Knook and we will get you a free pattern from their website (your choice but you need to let us know which pattern you want).

Knitting Fever/Euro Yarns: Purchase $75 worth their yarn brands** from Knit Knook, and KFI/EY will send you a coupon code for $25* to spend in their vast digital pattern library.

*The only requirement is that you must email a copy of your receipt to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

**Brands stocked at Knit Knook include Araucania, Elsebeth Lavold, EY, Jody Long, Juniper Moon, Mirasol, Online and Queensland.

Knit Knook LLC, 10903 US Hwy 285, Suite E202, Conifer, CO 80433
303-838-2118
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

www.knitknook.com/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds