Memorial Day Sale and Other News from Knit Knook

27 May 2021 17:14 #1 by KnitKnook
Happy Memorial Day to you all! I hope you are happy and healthy as life seems to be getting a bit more back to the old normal these days.

MEMORIAL DAY SALE

Get stocked up for the long holiday weekend. We will offer a 10% discount on all our regular priced (non-consignment) items in the store. Sale runs Thursday 5/27 – Saturday 5/29.

SHOP CLOSURE – JUNE 6th – JUNE 14th

Knit Knook will be closed the week of June 7th (Sunday June 6th through Monday June 14th). The online store will not be available during this period as well since I won’t be available to fulfill any orders. Better plan to stock up on all your knitting and crochet needs before that week!! I plan to re-open again Tuesday June 15th at 10am.

CH-CH-CH-CHANGES TO OUR COVID RULES

I’m sure you have heard that the CDC, State of Colorado and Jefferson County have all updated their COVID-19 guidance for staying healthy and safe during this pandemic. Currently, Jeffco is in Level CLEAR, which means no capacity restrictions for restaurants or retail businesses. Mask guidelines are also changing. We will monitor any updates to the rules and regs and adjust as needed. But for now, here are a few changes we will be implementing at this time:

· If you are sick, please stay home! Even if you don't have COVID-19, please do not enter the shop sick and expose any of us to illness. We are happy to help you remotely until you are feeling well again.

· For the time being, please continue to wear a face mask or face covering while you are in the shop. I am fully vaccinated but will wear my mask while others are in the shop. I'm just not sure yet how I can be the "vaccination police" and check everyone’s vaccine record as they enter. Some customers are still unvaccinated and even some fully vaccinated folks are still uneasy about shopping with unmasked people in the shop. So please respect this request for now. We will get this figured out soon so eventually we can see everyone's beautiful smile once again!

· We will have hand sanitizer available for your use.

· We welcome small groups back to the table for social knitting. Please be considerate of others while you sit and knit. We all want to get back together and spend time with friends, but we only have so many chairs available so we can continue social distancing practices - not everyone is comfortable being that close to others even if they are fully vaccinated. With the weather getting nicer, please remember we also have a couple tables available for use outside in the breezeway.

HOURS - We continue to be open for in-store shopping Tuesdays - Saturdays 10am - 2pm* (*Fridays only until noon). These hours will be expanding in the next few weeks.

No classes are scheduled yet, but hopefully we will have something available in June or July, depending on the availability of the instructors. We will likely hold sessions during non-business hours so that any potential capacity changes won’t affect any scheduled classes. In the meantime, we are happy to set up private lessons for those who want a one-on-one lesson or for those who can’t wait until a class is offered.

We still offer in-store appointments to those who prefer to come in when there are no others in the shop. Please contact the shop to set up an appointment.

Remember also that our online store is available to purchase yarn, needles and notions. Nearly all of the shop's inventory is available online, but if you don't see what you need, or have questions about items listed, please contact the shop. You can choose to have your order shipped, stop by during our business hours (give us a little time to pull your order together) or schedule a time for curbside pickup. Contact us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or leave a message at the shop 303-838-2118.

YARN ALONG THE ROCKIES – AUG 14th-22nd

Knit Knook will be one of 14 local yarn shops participating in the 2021 yarn crawl. Although the unknowns related to the pandemic will make this year’s crawl a little different from past years, we will still offer a shop pattern, have a shop drawing and have YATR totes for purchase. As usual, if you stop by every participating store, you will be entered in the grand prize drawing. More info can be found at www.yarnalongtherockies.com and on their Facebook page.

Wishing you all a beautiful Memorial Day – and remembering those who have given everything they had for us all!

Peace, hugs…and lots of yarn,
Andrea

Knit Knook LLC, 10903 US Hwy 285, Suite E202, Conifer, CO 80433
303-838-2118
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

www.knitknook.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds